APJ Abdul Kalam Motivational Story
Hello friends, Today we are going to talk about APJ Abdul Kalam Motivational story, well, who does not know about them. This is a person who is known by the name of Missile Man. He has done many such acts in his life, from which he is still praised by the world. Youth like us get a lot of motivation from them, so friends, let’s talk about their lives today. we know how many great achievements he has achieved in his life and I have shared 10 Abdul Kalam quotes in it, in which you will feel motivated from inside then let’s start friends. If you like it, do share it.
APJ Abdul Kalam Motivational Story For Life Change
This man was born in India. who has given us a lot in the field of politics and science and today, not only India but the whole world makes him proud of his inventions. The name of that personality is A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
Abdul Kalam’s quotes:-
“Dreams are not what we see sleeping comfortably, but dreams are those which never allow us to sleep comfortably.”
“Great dreams come true one day for those who dream great.”
“It takes strength and courage to reach heights. Whether it is the height of Mount Everest or the goal of your life.”
“God has given unlimited powers in our mind and body and we can get these powers only by praying to God.”
“Always accept that you cannot change everything.”
“Let us sacrifice our today so that our children’s future can be better.”
“Look at the sky, we are not alone. The whole universe belongs to us. Whenever we ask for something from our heart, this universe gets engaged in fulfilling that thing.”
“Difficulties are required in life because the joy of success is revealed only after the difficulties.”
“You have to dream before you can make your dreams come true.”
“Those who wait only get as much as those who try and leave them behind.”
“Difficulties in our lives do not come to ruin us, but these difficulties come to help us to show the hidden powers in us. Let the difficulties know that you are more powerful than that.”
“The best minds in the world are found on the last bench of a classroom.”
Abdul Kalam’s birthday:-
This person who gave us a lot in the field of science was born on 15 October 1931 in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu. Abdul Kalam was of the Muslim religion. His father’s name was Zainul Abidin who rode the boat and his mother’s name was Ashiamma.
APJ Abdul kalam’s Childhood and education
Abdul Kalam’s childhood went through many struggles. Because he was from a poor family and he used to work along with studies since childhood. Just as someone is hired to distribute newspapers, similarly Abdul Kalam used to go for distribution of newspapers in his childhood so that he could afford his family.
He received his primary education from the Swaraj Matriculation School in Rameswaram, Ramanathapuram. Abdul Kalam had a strong curiosity to learn something new since childhood. Even if he studied, he used to do with complete passion and curiosity, no matter what time he had.
College and career phase
After the completion of his schooling, as Abdul Kalam was interested in science, he had to graduate in physics. For this, he enrolled in St. Joseph’s College, Tiruchirapalli, and in 1954 he completed his graduation.
After completing his graduation, Abdul Kalam wanted to complete further studies for which he left for Madras in 1955. After going there, he studied astronomy. Because he was more interested in physics.
This phase of his education lasted from about 1958 to 1960.
After completing his education, Abdul Kalam worked as a scientist in DRDO ie Defense Research and Development Organization.
Abdul Kalam’s dream was to become a pilot in the Indian Air Force and do something for the country. He kept trying hard for this.
But he could not go into it but he gave a new direction to his dream through a positive medium and he initially prepared a small helicopter model for the Indian Army.
After working in DRDO, Abdul Kalam’s career journey went towards ISRO. In 1969, he made his move to ISRO, the Indian Space Research Organization.
While he continued to work as the director of several projects, it is a matter of pride that at the same time in 1980 He successfully placed India’s first satellite “Prithvi” or SLV3 near the Earth.
He made this work so big for India that because of his work, our country became a member of the International Space Club.
Achievements of APJ Abdul kalam
- Abdul Kalam continued to innovate for science, in which he contributed to making India’s first nuclear test a reality.
- Not only this, but he also traveled to NASA i.e. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- He was awarded the Padma Bhushan in 1981 by the Government of India for giving India so much progress in the field of space.
- In 1982, he worked on a guided missile.
- Seeing so much passion and dedication in the field of space, the Government of India again conferred him with Padma Vibhushan in 1990, which is a matter of great pride.
- APJ Abdul Kalam Azad was also elected as the science advisor to the Defense Minister. On which he lived from 1992 to 1999.
- Not only this, in the middle of this term i.e. 1997, but he was also awarded the Bharat Ratna.
- Contributing similarly, he further succeeded in India’s second nuclear test.
- By 2002, APJ Abdul Kalam had taken India to such an extent that it was difficult to think of India and the success of this contribution has resulted in him becoming the President of India.
- He was elected the President of India in 2002 and served in this term till 2007.
- He is known by many names like Missile Men because of his work.
- After this, he held several positions in educational institutions.
APJ Abdul Kalam death:-
On 27 July 2015, he went to deliver a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management, Shillong. During this time he suffered a heart attack and APJ Abdul Kalam Azad had to leave this world.
“Even today APJ Abdul Kalam is not in this world but he has given so much to our India that he is still alive for us”.